neděle 24. května 2020

Finishing a Big Project


Some rainy days allowed me to sit at my sewing machine without having a guilty conscience and to finish all the 11 big jeans bags. They were started 2 years ago, 14 of the 22 jeans collages were shown on Prague Patchwork Meeting 2019. The linings (with pockets, zippers and key chains) were finished on Friday, on Saturday I assembled them all and today my husband completed them, attaching leather handles. He was busy the whole morning plus a big part of the afternoon… 
The bags No.32-42 are thus completed


























 I love all of them, but the most I love all the details.






 


















The biggest problem I´m facing now is choosing one for myself…
 

One big project is finished, a new big one can be started!

Love

Michaela

1 komentář: