Dílna u kocoura
Stránky
Domovská stránka
o mně
about me
über mich
Gallery
sobota 2. května 2020
Plan Completed
The plan is completed, the four bags are sewn. I would love to complete all these bags as soon as possible, because other projects stand in line for some time yet.
It was sooo tiring...
Žádné komentáře:
Okomentovat
Novější příspěvek
Starší příspěvek
Domovská stránka
Přihlásit se k odběru:
Komentáře k příspěvku (Atom)
Color by Accident
Summer time is dyeing time. In last years I tried out rust dyeing and dying in a hot bath, this time I decided to try something I have never...
Upcycling a Bag in Boro Style
It´s unbelievable how time is flying. In 2016 I made a small series of „book bags“ for the exhibition in our town library. My daughter fell ...
Wood Pidgeon I.
The Wood Pidgeon was also made for The Prague Patchwork Meeting 2020. This bird was the second one I made (the first was the Yellow Bir...
Žádné komentáře:
Okomentovat