sobota 21. září 2024

Backpacks for Cat Lovers

A couple of months ago, sewing of a disappearing nine-patch block was on the programme of our Ladies Club. I joined sewing just for the fun, without any particular plan for using it. I enjoyed the simple and effective sewing method, the two blocks were very cute, but I couldn´t decide what to do with them. I´m not a fan of placemats, especially when a nice picture is right in the middle, where a mug or plate should be placed. For a zipper pouch they were too big, for a tote bag too small… I feared that they would end up as a kind of UFO. But no! Finally, an idea came into my mind and I used the two blocks as eye catchers on two small back packs. I quilted on my Japanese Baby Lock sashiko and I like the outcome very much. 





Happy stitching!

Michaela

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat